Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Blingin' Animals


Recently I have become completely obsessed with jewelry that looks like animals and is made of little rhinestones!  I picked up the parrot ring above at a boutique in CA called S.W.A.K.  I was debating between the parrot and a beautiful peacock that spread out along multiple fingers.  The parrot fit perfectly and was so colorful and fun that it was hard to pass up!


I received multiple compliments from strangers within the two hours immediately following the purchase.  It completely makes an outfit.  It's fun and can be dressed up or down!

These were both featured on my blog before construction and have become two of my favorite pieces of jewelery.  The snake bracelet adds pizazz and looks great with blue jeans, and the owl necklace is long enough to define a plain dress or shirt!  I picked both up at the new Charming Charlie location in the National Harbor (DC area).


Anybody else have a fondness for blingin' animal jewelry?  I'd love to see what you've found!

Enjoy the day,
LuLu

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
DC, Washington, United States
A west coast girl on the east coast sharing insights into the fashion and general cultural realm of this place we call earth. Have any pictures or interesting insights you want to share? Email it to popotips@gmail.com, and it may show up on the blog! In fact, let me know if you're interested in being a guest columnist as well!

Twitter

Followers