Monday, May 24, 2010

Carried Away

Today I (finally) purchased my tickets for Sex and the City 2 and I am SO EXCITED!  Why?  Because I can't wait to see everything that the cast is wearing in the movie!  Yes the lines and story can be entertaining, but not as entertaining as the clothing and accessories!  

To stay true to the mood, I've pulled some of the many fabulous looks of Carrie Bradshaw:

And in case you haven't seen the trailer yet (or just want to watch the fabulousness again), please check it out!

Excited,
LuLu

PS If you intend on pulling a Sex and the City look anytime soon, please email it to me!  I'd love to see what all of you come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
DC, Washington, United States
A west coast girl on the east coast sharing insights into the fashion and general cultural realm of this place we call earth. Have any pictures or interesting insights you want to share? Email it to popotips@gmail.com, and it may show up on the blog! In fact, let me know if you're interested in being a guest columnist as well!

Twitter

Followers