Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It's Back! With new flair!

Hello my Loyal Followers and Fashionistas!

Construction on the blog is now officially over...phew!  In addition to general layout changes, the whole idea of the blog has gone through a major face lift.  LuLu's Fashion Files will now not only feature images of me and my 6-degrees of friends rocking the fashion world, but will also feature column posts.  These posts will not only be on what's going on in the fashion world, but will occasionally include other related industries and topics as well (such as general culture).

 I hope that this will encourage more of a forum-based response.  It is easy to leave comments below each post.  You can choose to do so anonymously or make a mini profile for yourself.  And you shouldn't receive any emails or spam by doing so.  So join the conversation!  I am happy to say that I have followers not only all over the United States, but all over the world!  So introduce yourselves!

Also, each of you are welcome to become guest columnists on the blog.  If you have a topic you want to write about, shoot me an email at popotips@gmail.com. 

And remember, keep emailing photos of your fashionable times!

Stay fashionable friends,

LuLu


PS Please comment on this post what you feel about the new approach and layout! 



2 comments:

  1. I really like the new concept - the column is a great addition! nice layout, too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new concept!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
DC, Washington, United States
A west coast girl on the east coast sharing insights into the fashion and general cultural realm of this place we call earth. Have any pictures or interesting insights you want to share? Email it to popotips@gmail.com, and it may show up on the blog! In fact, let me know if you're interested in being a guest columnist as well!

Twitter

Followers