Thursday, May 27, 2010

Opinion: Signature Scent

For many years now I have been wearing one scent: Dior J'adore.  I originally chose it while in the pursuit of a "signature scent."

As many of you likely know, scent is the strongest thing tied to memory.  For the years prior to my signature scent hunt, I had dabbled here and there in other scents (such as scents from Lucky and Tommy Hilfiger), and, like many young girls, in various Bath and Body Works scents.

But when I decided that I needed a signature scent, so that people would think of me everytime they smelled it, I went to Macy's and hunted the perfume aisles for one that would span a lifetime.

I love Dior J'adore, but should a person be limited to just one scent?  

Please weigh in with your opinion...

XOXO,
LuLu

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
DC, Washington, United States
A west coast girl on the east coast sharing insights into the fashion and general cultural realm of this place we call earth. Have any pictures or interesting insights you want to share? Email it to popotips@gmail.com, and it may show up on the blog! In fact, let me know if you're interested in being a guest columnist as well!

Twitter

Followers