Thursday, May 27, 2010

Philip Treacy


Thanks to my aunt Katherine, I have recently been made aware of a fabulous hat designer, Philip Treacy.  My aunt sent his link my way because our Irish family takes pride in other Irishmen's (and women's) successes!  But when I looked at his website, I was completely engrossed and fascinated.  His hats are MAGNIFICENT!  I would love to own one!
Treacy is based in London and has had huge success and has found many celebrity fans in less than 20 years since graduating from a fashion program.

Today is a great time to introduce him to you, because he designed Sarah Jessica Parker's hat not only for the London premiere of Sex and the City 1, but for the London premiere of Sex and the City 2!  Fabulous! 

 






















Second image is thanks to NY Mag.

Toodooloo,
LuLu

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
DC, Washington, United States
A west coast girl on the east coast sharing insights into the fashion and general cultural realm of this place we call earth. Have any pictures or interesting insights you want to share? Email it to popotips@gmail.com, and it may show up on the blog! In fact, let me know if you're interested in being a guest columnist as well!

Twitter

Followers