Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Cosmos

So though I am disappointed that I did not take photos of all of the lovely outfits the ladies wore to Sex and the City 2 night, I do have a few photos from our Cosmo adventure.  And yes, I was ticked that the glass was shaped thus (though it was a nice glass).  The second photo is of my beautiful mother in a stunning blue dress and the last is of Katie in a fun and funky Rachel Roy dress.  I was with her when she scored this fabulous Rachel Roy find from one of our favorite "Buy, Sell, Trade" shops on the west coast: Crossroads Trading Co.

Anyone else have photos to share from a night out with the girls?  I'd love to see them!  Email it!

Until Next Time,
LuLu

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
DC, Washington, United States
A west coast girl on the east coast sharing insights into the fashion and general cultural realm of this place we call earth. Have any pictures or interesting insights you want to share? Email it to popotips@gmail.com, and it may show up on the blog! In fact, let me know if you're interested in being a guest columnist as well!

Twitter

Followers