Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A lasting love

Has anyone ever been more in love with I dress than I am with this Ralph Lauren Fillipa Dress?  I know that this is from quite a few seasons ago, but honestly...I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT IT!  I was just sharing it's exquisiteness and reminiscing on Serena wearing it on Gossip Girl (Season 1) with friends earlier and couldn't help but share it with the world.

Oh I want it!  The Victorian elegance, the soft ruffles that still fall smoothly along the figure, the high collar with ruffles, the simple details of pale flowers in the beautiful fabric...sigh...Ralph...why?!  You're killing me softly.  I need to own this dress one day.

As seen on Gossip Girl:

XOXO,
LuLu

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
DC, Washington, United States
A west coast girl on the east coast sharing insights into the fashion and general cultural realm of this place we call earth. Have any pictures or interesting insights you want to share? Email it to popotips@gmail.com, and it may show up on the blog! In fact, let me know if you're interested in being a guest columnist as well!

Twitter

Followers