Sunday, October 24, 2010

The $5000 Jacket

A few weekends ago, I had the pleasure of taking a weekend trip up to Boston while the fall was starting to set in and a chill was just starting to creep into the air.  Unfortunately, the trees along the drive were only barely starting to change colors, but I'm sure now the drive is magnificent.  While in Boston, I needed to enjoy some fashion exploration (a rare event in college life).  So...I went to Newbury St. and had a blast merely browsing.

But browsing can lead to even more troubling times then never browsing at all.  I learned this first hand in the Burberry store.  I fell in love with a $5000 jacket.  My mom has always said that I have a knack for finding the most expensive things in a store just because of my taste...it's a curse.  I had dreams about that jacket for 3 NIGHTS following its introduction into my life.  And let me tell you, this picture from the Fall 2010 RTW collection doesn't do it justice.

  Photo from my favorite blog for checking out runway shows: NY Mag Fashion

Dream On,
LuLu 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
DC, Washington, United States
A west coast girl on the east coast sharing insights into the fashion and general cultural realm of this place we call earth. Have any pictures or interesting insights you want to share? Email it to popotips@gmail.com, and it may show up on the blog! In fact, let me know if you're interested in being a guest columnist as well!

Twitter

Followers